On-Demand Digital Workshop: Ask Powerful Questions Virtual Experience
- Remote teams and virtual event organizers who value novel and unique experiences designed to spark connection and improve their communication skills
What is it?
(the video above says it best)
- An internet-bending and on-demand interactive virtual workshop on how to Ask Powerful Questions—based on our #1 Bestselling Book
- Supporting instructions and quick training video, so anybody on your team can run this unique pre-recorded workshop experience
- Reusable and pre-recorded workshop that can be screen shared and played for multiple groups, teams, classes, breakouts, or cohorts
- Your purchase includes an unlimited use license, so you can play and replay this experience for teams across your organization
What does it do?
- Facilitates a brand new style of interactive, on-demand group development
- Teaches you the skills and techniques for asking better questions in a variety of situations
- Helps you understand the power of questions and how they can be used to facilitate better communication and understanding
- Creates a space for connection and healthy experimentation in a safe, virtual environment
Who is it for?
- This workshop is suitable for a variety of groups and teams ranging from emerging leaders to educators who wants to sharpen their communication skills
- Virtual event organizers who would love their agenda to break the “sage-on-the-screen” dynamic
- It is suitable for groups of 12 to 1200+ attendees and can be accessed remotely via Zoom, Google Meet, Teams, or similar video conferencing platform
What happens if I don’t like it?
- If you don’t like it, we’ll refund you your money. Though thousands of people have already experienced and love this unique style of professional development.
- 60-minute pre-recorded (yet interactive) workshop experience that is suitable for groups of 12-200 attendees
- All attendees will join remotely via Zoom, Google Meet, Teams, or similar video conferencing platform
- This format allows for an interactive and engaging learning, regardless of where participants are located