Ask Powerful Questions
Effective communication, Leadership development, Listening skills, Conflict transformation, Trust building, Facilitation training, Fostering empathy
What is it?
A guide to building relationships of trust and fostering meaningful (and sometimes difficult) conversations with co-workers, friends, and family. Each chapter gives you immediately practical tools to use in moments of awkward silence, and leaves you with a framework for developing conversations that matter.
What does it do?
- Unpacks the complexity of trust and human relationships
- Provides practical tools to operationalize skills like empathy and deep listening to make conversations more meaningful
- Improves clear and effective communication
- Develops “managers” into true leaders
Who is it for?
Every serious leader. Executives, program directors, managers facilitators, team leaders, teachers, instructors, and anyone who wants to increase connections within their community. The majority of the book speaks to those in roles of workplace leadership (e.g., business leaders, team leaders, CEOs, etc.), yet leaders often take many forms (e.g., parents).
What happens if I don’t like it?
If you don’t love this resource, send it back and we’ll refund you your money. Period. (This might be the only time we won’t ask questions.)
In Ask Powerful Questions, Will Wise explains how the questions we traditionally ask are virtually meaningless when it comes to establishing relationships of trust. Introducing a set of practical tools for accessing and understanding others by changing the way we ask questions, will shows how to transform “How are you?—I’m fine, thanks” into a conversation that changes not only how you lead, but who you are as a person. Business professionals, personal coaches, teachers and anyone in a position of leadership will relate to the personal successes and failures Will shares as he unpacks the art of asking questions that elicit unconventional answers. How can we explore the space between ourselves and others, and exchange meaningful perspectives? Just ask—powerfully.
What will I get?
- 294-page, paperback copy of Ask Powerful Questions by Will Wise
- Author: Will Wise, co-founder of We!™
- Step-by-step guide to build trust and equip you and your team with the skills required to ask powerfully
- Receive 1 free We! Connect Card bookmark with a powerful question to get you sparking conversation right away
- Personalized video series from the author with behind the scenes, exclusive content