Facilitating Human Connections Book
Did you know the Pocket Guide is now available in a podcast-style audiobook right here on Amazon’s Audible!
Workshops, Training, Psychology of Connections, DIYers, Team Building, Facilitating, Experiential learning
What is it?
30 years of training and experience packed into a 140-page, pocket-sized handbook including 20+ group activities
What does it do?
- Unpacks the psychology of communication, collaboration, and trust
- Provides real-world applications that you can use to create workshops, trainings, team-building exercises, or any event that relies on audience engagement
- Breaks down complex experiential learning concepts in a way that’s understandable and practical to anyone who works with people for a living
Who is it for?
Group leaders, managers, facilitators, project directors, teachers, instructors, DIY trainers
What happens if I don’t like it?
If you don’t love this resource, send it back and we’ll refund you your money. Period. (This might be the only time we won’t ask questions.)
- The 140-page, Pocket Guide to Facilitating Human Connections Book
- 10+ We! Connect Card Activities
- 20+ powerful activities and exercise descriptions you can do with few or no props
|Dimensions||5 × 3.5 in|