Connection Before Content Masterclass
Leadership & Facilitation Skills, Sparking Connection Before Content, Effective Communication, Group Reflection, Productivity, Intentional Conversation, Conversational Leadership Skills, Creating a Culture of Connection, Emerging Leader Training, Student Leader Training
What is it?
- Preview the Course Roadmap on YouTube
- Lifetime access to a video based, self-paced digital course with Chad Littlefield unpacking the Why, How and What of Connection Before Content
- 9 Distinct Exercises and Strategies for creating Connection Before Content
- Bonus resources, printable tools, access to digital versions of our card decks, books, We! Start Art and a growing library of resources
- Access to email Chad questions directly focused on your specific situation
- 2 to 3 hours of practical, tactical content depending on how many notes you want to take
What does it do?
- Provides a simple-to-use framework that equips leaders and educators with a toolkit required to build a culture of connection and real communication
- Serves as phenomenal training for emerging leaders or new hires
- Drastically improves intentionality and effectiveness of communication
- The structure of the course creates a very personalized learning experience
Who is it for?
Educators, leaders, managers, program directors, facilitators, project directors, event organizers, team leaders, teachers, instructors, emerging leaders, student leaders
What happens if I don’t like it?
If you don’t like the course, we’ll refund you 100% of your money right away. (This might be the only time we won’t ask questions.) We trust you’ll be blown away with the practical and tactical lessons within the course though, so we suspect that you not liking it is an unlikely scenario.
Many of us have too much to do in too little time. Yet we want our groups to build cohesion. We hope our teams “gel.” But creating real connection and communication is hard. We’ve got plenty of “sips” and bytes of connection. To be happy and productive at work—and at home—we need a gulp!
In this course you’ll learn how to increase psychological safety—which is the #1 indicator of high performing groups. The extremely practical strategies and nine proven activities within apply to remote, hybrid and in-person contexts.