Engage to Educate Masterclass
What is it?
- Lifetime access to a video-based, self-paced digital course with Chad Littlefield unpacking the idea behind connection through engagement and connection before content
- Curated library of our favorite experiential group exercises with video tutorials
- 5 Distinct Exercises and Strategies for creating real engagement with your students, coworkers, and workshop participants
- Bonus resources, printable tools, access to digital versions of our card decks, books, We! Start Art and more
- Access to email Chad questions directly focused on your specific situation
- Practical, tactical content you can do something with the moment after you learn it
What does it do?
- Provides a simple-to-use framework that equips leaders and educators with a toolkit required to create real engagement with your participants
- Serves as phenomenal training for emerging leaders or new hires
- Drastically improves intentionality and effectiveness of your events —whether online or in-person
Who is it for?
Professional educators, facilitators, coaches, trainers, leaders, program directors, event organizers, team leaders, teachers, instructors, emerging leaders, student leaders
What happens if I don’t like it?
If you don’t like the course, we’ll refund you 100% of your money right away. (This might be the only time we won’t ask questions.) We trust you’ll be blown away with the practical and tactical lessons within the course though, so we suspect that you not liking it is an unlikely scenario.
Too many of us have experienced the same type of boring event. Someone stands on a stage and talks at you for 60 or 90 minutes, scrolling through a seemingly endless PowerPoint deck while asking no questions, and gaining no participation or engagement from the audience.
But it can be different! You can present at your workshop, training session, even weekly class and get that engagement you're looking from from your participants.
In this course you’ll learn how to increase engagement with your audience, and in the process how to create an experience that will be memorable, fun, and most of all, effective in getting your message across without boring your audience (and yourself) to tears.