We! Connect Cards
Meetings, Trainings, Getting out of your seat, Icebreakers, Organizations with hierarchies, Fighting turnover, Conferences and events
What is it?
A deck of 60 cards that spark conversation, and build trust and connection.
- 20 green cards ask questions that are “fun and light”
- 20 blue cards ask questions that are “a bit deeper”
- 20 purple cards ask questions that “encourage self-reflection”
What does it do?
- Provides a fast-paced, fun way to move beyond “ice breaking” to real connections
- Offers a suite of activities to cross-pollinate different departments across your company
- Arms employees and management with a set of questions to break down communication barriers and management hierarchies
- Gives employees permission to have fun and be excited about work
Who is it for?
Leaders, facilitators, teachers, project directors, program directors, and anyone who wants to increase connections within their community
What happens if I don’t like it?
If you don’t love this resource, send it back and we’ll refund you your money. Period. (This might be the only time we won’t ask questions.)
- 1 deck of 60 ultra durable cards
- 10+ videos of activities anyone can setup and run
Spud Marshallthe co.space | CEO
Rod LeeOwner and "Architect of Learning Through Experience" | APEX Learning Group
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 2 in|